Sunday, 15 June 2014

A Sunday Update......

Today in England it's a grey dreary day but I won't complain as yesterday was glorious and very busy so today is a perfect day to catch up on chores inside.
 
I'd like to present to you the latest little Cupboard Bear called Clara.
 
 
This sweet little girl is one of a kind. Just 8 inches of sweetness.


 
Clara is created using German mohair with ultra suede paw pads, she is five way disc jointed and partly filled with glass beads to make her feel nice and weighty.
 
 
I have dressed Clara in a cotton dress dotted with pink flowers and trimmed with vintage lace. Her hat matches her dress, it is lined and is adorned at the brim with satin and silk bows, secured with a pink flora button.
 
To keep this sweet little girl snug she has a cream cardigan that I have knitted, it is secured at the neck with a crystal button.
 
Clara will arrive to you with a signed swing tag and a stitched in label on her back.
 
Clara has been adopted THANK YOU!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh!! She is just wonderful Elizabeth!! If only I didn't have to watch my pennies and postage weren't so high. You KNOW I would love to adopt all of your wonderful bears!! Love and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth, the lace knitting is not too difficult but extremely fiddly hence my breaking the yarn! First time I have had to knit three together and my knitting is inclined to be tight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it is always lovely to hear your thoughts. Hugs, Elizabeth
xx