Thursday, 21 May 2015

Charlotte in the pink...

Its been a long time, life just runs away sometimes but finally I think I've just about caught up with myself so I'd like to present to you; Charlotte.

Charlotte, One of a kind, approx 8" or 20cm tall.


Created using German mohair in a dusty pale pink. Charlotte has complimenting ultra suede paw pads, her tummy, feet and paws are partly filled with glass beads to make her nice and weighty. 


This sweet little girl has beautiful black glass eyes, hand stitched nose and claws in black. 


I have hand knitted Charlotte's cardigan in cream 2 ply wool, it is secured with two ivory mother-of-pearl buttons.


This sweet little girl loves her felt hat, its trimmed inside the brim with a pink flora fabric that matches her bloomers. I have lined the hat and trimmed it with shabby ribbon roses in pink with two bows of green to act as leaves.


Charlotte's bloomers are trimmed with ivory vintage lace and silk ribbons with tiny bows on each ankle. 

This sweet little girl is looking for a home, she'd love a garden as she's very fond of flowers so if you can help, please email me by clicking here.

Charlotte has been adopted - THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, it is always lovely to hear your thoughts. Hugs, Elizabeth
xx