Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Woody's dressed for Autumn




Woody has been adopted. 
THANK YOU!

One of a kind, approx 8 1/2" tall.




Five way disc jointed and partly filled with glass beads to make him weighty. Woody's mohair is a lovely toffee colour, he has matching ultra suede paw pads and beautiful twinkly black glass eyes.


Woody is dressed ready for those blustery Autumn days as he loves kicking the fallen leaves in the park. 


Woody's jacket I have made in bright navy cotton which I've lined with navy fabric dotted with toffee coloured stars. His jacket is secured with two wooden toggles.


Around Woody's neck will be a swing tag that I have signed. I have stitched a tag into his back.

Email me for more info as I can take your credit card details directly if you would prefer to adopt that way. cupboardbears@hotmail.com 

Woody has been adopted.
THANK YOU!


3 comments:

  1. His new owner is going to love him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Josie. I do hope Woody's new Mum enjoys him as he is such a sweet little boy.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, it is always lovely to hear your thoughts. Hugs, Elizabeth
xx